Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2013

To the Future!

My shop has been open for alittle over 2 years now. While I have slowly been gaining business, I would like to do more.

My goal for February is to take a bigger step in moving forward. I am going to redo both shops. I am going to re visit pictures and appearances. My unique flavors are not setting me apart as much as I had hoped. I am also going to reduce and refocus.

I am looking to start more local selling and advertising as well. I am putting a plan in place that will hopefully put me in a few farmers markets come spring.

Lots of research and time need to be put into this. I will post links and reading material I find helpful. So far, alot of it just seems to be common sense or so expensive, you need to have Bill Gates in your back pocket. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment