Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

Zaarly Store Front

I have discovered the coolest new online market place. The website is

www.zaarly.com

The site is local to my area and a few other major cities. One of the local business owners turned me on to it.

The funniest thing, I applied to open a storefront. While waiting to see if I was accepted, they called me and asked me to join.

I am so excited about this site. The people are nice, friendly, and helpful. They offer all kinds of amazing perks - to both buyer and seller.

One of the biggest perks is the free delivery (or shipping if needed) to the area. I think that is just so wonderful!!!

My storefront is:

www.zaarly.com/thestickywrapper

If there is a listing that you would like to see, message me and I will get that up for you! I am still working on adding to my shop.

Go browse and shop! It's a great place to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment