Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Working from home

Hello all,

I know it's been awhile since I actually wrote. I wasn't feeling inspired and I don't want to insult anyone by just talking to talk. :)

My son has started kindergarten and I have a few hours alone now. You would think I had it made, right? No, I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Work, home...I start one thing and get side tracked by another. By the time I sit down, I am almost asleep. LOL

I love working from home and being able to be there for my kid. It's A lot of work though. Much more then leaving to go to a place of employment.

I have recently had people tell me how nice I must have it, running a business from home. I must have a ton of free time and it can't be that much work. They have no idea. :)

I love it though. I love getting up, getting my coffee and going to the office in my PJs!!!! That is the best feeling in the world. I love that my first break from work in the morning is my son coming in to say good morning and snuggle a bit. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I just want to say, that I know what every work from home mom feels like and struggles with.

You guys ROCK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment