Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

stuck

I have been feeling alittle frustrated this week. I thought I would be doing better with my candy store. I have fun flavors, along with all the expected ones. But my sales have just stopped. I have been doing facebook, tweeting, and sampler teams. I am getting the name out there, but just not much happening sale wise.

I have applied for a business license and plan on starting a website for wedding favors. I have some great ideas. That is in the works though. I would like to get the Etsy store going more.

I missed alot of the summer festivals. I was not aware you needed to apply a year in advance, plus, I am just getting a license. :) hopefully I can catch the Christmas season ones.

Not sure what to do next........blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment