Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Looking ahead to the future!

My boyfriend has gone back to work! YAY!!! He had been out of work for a long time. So, I am home now keeping busy with the house and little one. With the semi decent weather we have had I haven't been doing much.

I am looking ahead to the fall when all of the craft fairs. I am getting a table this weekend for the fairs. I am excited and nervous about doing the fairs. It will be fun to meet all kinds of great new people while boosting business.

There are so many details to work out. Who will work with me? What holiday flavors can I come up with???How can I decorate? This first year will be alot of work. :) Will it be worth the money to do it. I think I am going to start out doing 3 or 4 craft fairs. If nothing else, It will be a good experience over all!

No comments:

Post a Comment