Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mid Summer

We are finally getting some sun here in the great NW. Makes it hard to focus on promoting my candy! I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to finally do some favors for a baby shower.


I also did some different shaped favors for an out of staate shop who is selling my candies!

I will be adding these items to my shop soon. They were alot of fun to do. I liked being creative with the baby shower favors. I can't wait for the feedback to see how they liked them!

One of the other marshmallow shops listed watermelon marshmallows that I had been thinking about doing. I was a little bummed. They are super cute! I am a little jealous I didn't do it first. :)

Off to finish dinner and take care of the little one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment