Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Stuck in the sun

Well, I have not been very productive in my shop the last month or so. I have worked on some changes to my shops look but I have not yet spruced it up for fall and the upcoming holiday season. :) I have been out in the sun playing. We don't have much of a summer here in the greater Seattle area and we have to enjoy it while we can.

My garden is doing great though. I planted a rosemary hedge and it's grown considerably. I hope it makes it through the winter. The last 2 attempts have failed. I am prepared with covers for the plants this year though. The rosemary are blooming and smell so pretty.

My butterfly bush that I thought I had killed by moving it has grown to over 6ft tall. The only color that survived was white. I am a little sad about that.

My veggies and my herbs are doing great! I am pretty happy about that, as the last 2 years were kinda a bust. I have gotten ripe tomatoes this year! They are SO good. Here are some pictures of my garden.












the weather seems to be changing, so hopefully I will get back to my shop. :) I have alot of work to do. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment