Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September Post

I just noticed it's been a long time since i have posted. Alot has been going on.

My son started pre school. He and I both love it. It was a little hard the first week, but now, we relish the time apart. It is only a few hours after all.

I have committed to a bazaar and decided to do 2 this season to see how it goes. There is SO much I didn't consider. I didn't even think of bags and change. Thank heavens for my etsy team. They have given me alot of helpful tips.

I am also working on more flavors for the holiday. I am still trying to work chocolate into my shop and my treats. I have decided to attempt to make some new candies bark style. I think it will be easy and yummy!!!! I am going to premier them at the bazaar. Of course, I am testing them on my family. :)

I am also doing caramel apples for a birthday party. I am excited for that as well.

The holidays are upon us and I am hoping to build my business this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment