Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

marketing

Since business has been alittle slow, I have been focusing on marketing. I have been facebooking, tweeting and pinning to boost my name. It has helped get my name and product out there but it hasn't done much for sales yet. It's still early.I also plan on blogging more.

On another note I added new products to my shops this week. I know have 2 online shops. my Craft Cafe shop has launched!

So, I have added caramel sauce, marshmallow sauce (which is the fam fav) and "Sticky Balls" which are cakeballs made with caramel.



I am also working on putting together some party favor packages to list. My son made these cupcake toppers. :)



I have a ton of molds to allow for variety. So, I am pretty excited for this. Hopefully it will sell.

Alright, well I am planning on blogging more so I will type soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment