Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

Websites, Websites, Websites.

Good Morning!! I hope all is well out in the world. Here it is cold and foggy! :)

You all may have heard the Etsy has changed it's rules about manufacturing and the shops being only handmade.

This sparked a search for other avenues for me to sell, promote, share etc.

I have found there is not a lot for edibles. I did find a couple. Fooducopia is a nice site. Their fees are alittle crazy, but hey.....they have to make money. Foodgawker was another site that I found just for edibles. I haven't figured out their picture criteria yet though, so I haven't been able to get on with my caramels yet. :)

There are some nice sites just for promoting. The Find and Link referral are nice. I haven't spent too much time on either yet. I am still figuring those out.

I did sign up at LilyShop That is a very pretty site. I am going to see how it goes there as well. :)

I have put my Craft Café shop on Vacation. The site isn't giving me what I was hoping. :) It is a great site for a lot of people though.

If you have anything to add, please do so!!!!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment