Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014

The new year is upon us. A new year is a time to start fresh, make changes and improve upon things.

My business has grown so much this year. I went from a few sales a year to several sales a month. I reached 100 sales this year, which is huge for me.

I plan to grow it even more in the new year.

How you may ask???

I have networked with some new people who have connections and are will to mentor me.

I have booked a commercial kitchen and plan on finally getting into the local farmers markets.

I am working on my own website. I have a few items on Storenvy, but I am not sure how that will go. It doesn't seem to be very handmade.

I have new marketing strategies in place. I plan on promoting being made local and focusing on some new marketing techniques. I am working on being more active on Etsy. I am a leader on 2 teams.

I want to help more small business succeed and learn the ropes. I have been fortunate to have so many people to go to for help and guidance. I want to be there for people.

Now, I want to know what you are doing in the new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment