Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rain

I have been anxiously waiting to get my garden in. I am so excited to use what I grow in my candy making and cooking in general. Sadly, it has been raining for over a week straight. One of the lovely perks of living in Western Washington. I excited for my herbs in particular. I can't wait to start using fresh lavender and Rosemary in my candies.

I am working on coming up with more flavors. One in particular, is a cinnamon roll flavor. I haven't worked out what I would use as the actual roll part yet though. We are going to road trip to cinnabon and do some research. I haven't had a cinnabon in such a long time.

I am also considering to the Out of the Box Easter egg hunt online at Etsy. I just need to decide what flavor Caramel to donate for the prize. Perhaps I will do some of the new flavors I have been wanting to make. Test them out this way. :) I am excited to do a strawberry shortcake marshmallow and a cereal marshmallow.

This week has been alittle slow for orders. I have been posting on Twitter and Facebook. The rain and being stuck inside is helping me focus on promoting that way.

I am very excited to be taking a chocolate class next month. I hope to expand my store after I complete it. It's a 9 hour class spread over 3 days. I am also taking a advance candy making class in May, which I am equally excited for. I think the classes should really help with my confidence in adding variety to the shop.

Well, that's all she wrote for now. I am looking forward to Sunday, our sunny day!

Until next week......

No comments:

Post a Comment