Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Advertising

This year, I have noticed there is a lot of similar products out there. I could not tell you how many shops on Etsy sell salted caramels. There are a lot! (maybe 15 or so. ) What do you do to stand out? How do you get people to shop in your store and not the competition? Especially at this time of year.

As I am not into playing dirty or anything like that, and I have a super small budget (don't we all?? ) I am making little ads and placing them on social media!

This one is obviously for Thanksgiving. I had a lot of fun making it!!

I also made my cyber Monday one. I haven't posted this one anywhere yet, so this is a sneak peek.

I wasted SO much time trying to figure out photoshop. I still want to learn how to use it and utilize my program. I used publisher for these. IT was quick, easy, and I had SO much fun!

I am going to make banners for my shop and FB pages today I think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment