Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

The Wacky Cookie Company

Now, I realize there are a lot of cookie makers out there. Some of them are super talented with the artistic side of it.

I have tasted my fair share of cookies. (about 20lbs of me or so. LOL) This is one of the best I have found so far. :)

http://www.wackycookies.com

Her cookies are beautiful and taste amazing! Her customer service is simply amazing!



My brother in law is a huge Star Wars nut!



We bought the following and I got them and sat and ate almost the whole bag - they are addicting!!





I just love her and her cookies!

She also has these totally amazing  CookieBurgers



These little bites of goodness are just to die for!

If you are looking for a good cookie be sure to head over the Wacky Cookie Site!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment